Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Smart Cart Testimonial


dbest products is working hard to make life easier for everyone. Recently, we received a testimonial from Dustin Clark on how we are doing just that. Here is an excerpt of the testimonial,

“I work at HEB in Texas and I bought 2 of your Smart Carts recently. I ride a scooter and was in need of something to carry large heavy objects in. I thought I’d let you know your Smart Carts work great as saddle bags! I hauled around a small practice guitar amp and a helmet with about 10 pounds per bag of stuff for about 60 miles today, no problems at all! These smart carts are awesome!”

What makes the Smart Cart so unique is that its use is very versatile. You can use it to haul around groceries to hardware to crafts to carry on for flights. As Dustin mentioned, you can use it on a scooter.




dbest products is grateful for feedback from its customers and how they are using the Smart Cart. If you would like to learn more about our products, please e-mail us atinfo@dbestproducts.net or visit our website at dbestproducts.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment