Sunday, May 29, 2011

Smart Cart going to the Memorial Day races with me!

Golden Gate Fields Spring Concert and Dollar Days, what better way to spend Funday Sunday? Pack your bag and meet us there! Horse races start at 1pm and the band playing between races today is Busta-Groove. $1 entry, $1 beers, $1 hot dogs. This is good family fun. I don't like lugging a bunch of stuff, but when you do Sunday outings like this, it's nice to have what you need, and I bet my bottom dollar, I'm gonna need something! Luckily I have my handy Smart Cart that rolls with me where ever I roll!

The weather has been kind of cold in the bay area so I'll make sure to pack the blanket I got as a door prize the last time my son and I went to the races. I'll need my seat cushion because I don't like sitting on the cold bleacher seats and I always bring a camera, towel and foothttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifball in case we stop at the beach coming in or out. Today, I am going to pack my little Smart Cart with a lunch and water because I'm going to stop by the Marina and eat lunch on a 27 foot Yacht. Living in the Bay Area, makes it easy to do this kind of stuff and I certainly don't want to carry every thing on my shoulder or back... and yhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifou never know what I may want to bring home. Really can't tell you how much I love my handy little collapsible rolling tote - The Smart Cart, which weighs only 3 pounds and can carry a 110 pound load. And when I'm not using my portable folding bag, I just fold it up (The Smart Cart folds to 2 inches wide) and put it away. But always keep it close, like in the trunk of my car, because you just never know when you could use it. It's economical, eco-friendly and useful!

The Smart Cart and I are off to the races to wager on the some horses and I am willing to bet that this collapsible cart made by dbest products is something you or somebody you know could use too. It's good for Moms, for Senior Citizens, for kids, for teachers, for students, for grocery shopping, for farmer's markets and swap meets, going to the beach, having lunch on a yacht, whatever!! I'm into things that make your life easier. Simple is good.

See you at Golden Gate Fields today 1pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment